Dua. Prayer.
To call upon your Lord, seeking his assistance.
To make the way forward.
Whether it be for a solution, for peace, for mercy, or success.
Never underestimate the power of dua.
It is a tool of actualisation.
The means to express your hearts wishes.
To say, helplessly,
"I need to go there, I just don't know how.
but I turn to you, to pave the way."
Have faith that the way will be made.
And continue.
When the opportunity presents itself,
it will not go missed. It will be recognised. and taken.
Dua sharpens perception.
Sunday, 1 July 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The world is certainly a far more mystical place than what the eyes perceive. But that mysticism isn't for us. For we have been warn...
Popular Posts
-
This has been a year of huge personal growth for me. Challenging the barriers that I have grown up with, the barriers that I have placed on ...
-
She hugs me tightly, soothing away my own worries, my own sadness. When her own consumes her. How is this possible? To dig into empty poc...
-
There are so many ways to live a life and so many of those are terrible. Its the small decisions we make, seemingly insignificant, yet th...
No comments:
Post a Comment