Sunday 28 October 2018

Not meeting expectations. Disappointing someone you love. Hurting them with your inaction.
Intentions misunderstood. 
Goodness overlooked. 
People don't remember the good, nor will they hold on to it. It is the taste of the bitter which becomes difficult to eliminate. 

Alot has happened over the past few years. Many successes, many failures. 
Some healing, more hurt. 
And at this point, lies a void. A reminder of my own failures. One that I have tried to fill with other successes, love, hard work -in all forms. Yet it remains.
Inaction is in itself an action, one that I regret.
And to fix it-
Redemption. To go above and beyond. Yet any efforts I make seem insignificant and futile. 
It will take time. But I understand now. That feeling of having not done enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is certainly a far more mystical place than what the eyes perceive. But that mysticism isn't for us.  For we have been warn...

Popular Posts