Saturday 8 December 2018


To the ones I love. My inner circle. 
You have my all. No problem is too big or too small for me to sit and work it though with you. No dream is unrealistic and know that when I say I believe in you, I mean it. When I say I see a beautiful future for you, I have full faith in it. If you cannot see it, I will, and show you.
I see you. I see your flaws, yet I find beauty in places you hadn’t looked. I accept you. Just as you are and will remind you why you should perhaps love yourself a little more. I will give, every time I find you in need. What I have to offer is love. Safety. Comfort.. A home.  

All I ask is the same in return.
The same love. The same commitment. The same generosity. Because I have seen too many women lose themselves, to those who take. And I cannot allow myself to be a fool. 
Because she who gives is in need of another who can too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is certainly a far more mystical place than what the eyes perceive. But that mysticism isn't for us.  For we have been warn...

Popular Posts